Beautifully presented throughout with period features and high ceilings, this charming one bedroom flat is enviably located atop Richmond Hill within easy reach of amenities and the River Thames.
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Enviably located on Richmond Hill
- Enjoys period features and high ceilings
- Boasts fantastic views of Richmond
- Spacious reception room with built-in storage
- Dining area and large bay windows
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Offers superbly stylish and bright living space
Richmond town centre is moments away offering a fantastic selection of shops, boutiques, riverside bars and restaurants, while St Margarets and Richmond Station are also within easy reach.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as its beautiful architectural style, Richmond Theatre puts on some great performances, from fantastic theatre groups to world famous music artists, all year round.
Marble Hill House
This beautiful 18th century Georgian house is set in stunning parkland close to the Thames. You can go on a guided tour of the house for a fee or just enjoy the park for free.
This acclaimed garden centre offers the most amazing and tranquil experience to eat, shop and explore.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700