This spacious one bedroom first floor flat is located in the heart of Richmond overlooking the bustling streets. The property provides stunning modern accommodation with wood floors and an impressive reception room.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Modern and bright interior
- Spacious and neutrally decorated
- Fabulous reception room overlooking town centre
- Centrally located within Richmond moments from Thames
The property is conveniently close to a wide range of shops, bars and eateries aswell as the beautiful open spaces of Richmond Green and the River Thames and transport links include Richmond Station and the A316.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A multi award-winning independent beer shop, actively supporting British micro-breweries. A liquid delicatessen!
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
A specialist sports equipment shop for the serious sportsman. It specialises in custom-made footwear to fit your choice of sport perfectly.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700