Enjoying a peaceful, riverside location set around a private residents square, this bright one bedroom flat boasts a good-sized and well presented interior.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a private residential square
- Excellent riverside location
- Modern interiors and fittings throughout
- Well presented and proportioned
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
Frederick Square is ideally located for enjoyable riverside walks, while the Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and Southwark Park are only a short distance away. Local transport links include Canada Water Underground Station and the Thames river boat service.
Rotherhithe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 587 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500