Offering contemporary accommodation with a private balcony and views over Royal Victoria Dock, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a stylish en suite, secure underground parking and concierge service.
- Modern two bedroom first floor flat
- Views over Royal Victoria Dock
- Portered development
- Contemporary reception room with balcony
- Smart, well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower
- Access to communal gym and concierge service
- Secure allocated underground parking
Oxygen Apartments is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including the Excel centre, local eateries and the banks of the Thames, while Canary Wharf with its elite facilities is within easy reach.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Custom House station
Royal Victoria station
Prince Regent station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777