Finished an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful three bedroom two floored apartment boasts a exquisite open-plan reception room, large master bedroom and offers access to a lovely communal square.
- Stunning three bedroom two floored apartment
- Exquisite finish throughout
- Beautiful open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private balcony
Porchester Square is ideally situated moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Queensway, Westbourne Grove and Paddington.
Royal Oak locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,097 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000