Set on the first floor, this one bed flat boasts stylish accommodation including bright dual-aspect reception room, contemporary kitchen and lowered bedroom with fitted storage.
- One bedroom flat, set on the first floor
- Stylish open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lowered bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom
- Great central Shoreditch location
Leonard Street is located in the very heart of Shoreditch with both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations close by, as well as a wealth of amenities around Brick Lane and Spitalfields.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duck & Waffle
This restaurant in The Heron is a great way to start the day and there's not a bad view either... Breakfast is a must!!
Great places to eat, loads of quirky gift ideas and a venue for all kinds of events, including a pop-up hotel.
Busy but buzzing and the cocktails are amazing. If you want to try sushi for the first time, no better place. Delicious!
Old Street station
Old Street station
Liverpool Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 422 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414