Enviably located moments from King's Road within a period conversion, this delightful two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Generously arranged over the raised and lower ground floors
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite shower room
- Stunningly bright reception room with large sash windows
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Fabulous location moments from the fashionable Kings Road
Cadogan Gardens is prestigious address ideally located for the many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants King's Road has to offer with Knightsbridge also nearby boasting attractions such as Harrods Department store.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000