Boasting a sought-after location this fantastic three bedroom duplex flat offers spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors throughout.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Beautiful period conversion with a sought-after location
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with fireplace and fitted storage
- Additonal spacious, well presented second and third bedroom
Dean Street is well positioned close to a wealth of local shops and cafés as well as a range of popular bars, restaurants and theatres.
Soho locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
I love this cocktail bar! It has a great atmosphere and is the perfect place to take a date.
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Piccadilly Circus station
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,495 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,046 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000