Set within a secure development moments from amenities, this well proportioned one bedroom second floor flat offers bright interiors with modern décor, a generous double bedroom and access to off-street parking.
- Good size one bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a secure modern development
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Bright double bedroom with built-in storage
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Off-street parking to the rear
- Moments from South Harrow Station
Thorncroft offers a convenient location moments from the wealth of amenities in South Harrow. South Harrow Station is within easy reach.
South Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
South Harrow station
Northolt Park station
Sudbury Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 440 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050