This stunning two bedroom first floor flat is set in the heart of South Kensington, offering an expansive reception room, smart open-plan kitchen and benefits from a lovely balcony.
- Excellent two bedroom first floor flat
- Set in a period property
- Offering a spacious and grand reception room
- High ceilings throughout
- Two generously sized bedrooms, one en-suite
- Boasting two lovely balconies
- Benefits from lift access to all floors
- Set in a fabulous location
Manson Place is a quiet residential road ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington with the further boutiques and eateries of Knightsbridge just a short distance away. South Kensington is the nearest underground station.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,550 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 912 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000