Set within a beautiful red brick building, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts period features and high ceilings and offers a great location moments from Gloucester road.
- Generous third and fourth floor flat (with lift)
- Sizeable reception room with double height ceiling
- Well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom and mezzanine study
- Ample storage space throughout
- Enviable location close to fantastic amenities
The flat is situated within a smart period mansion block in the heart of Kensington close to the shops and amenities of Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000