Offering spacious accommodation within an imposing house on Harrington Gardens this bright one bedroom flat is very well presented and features communal gardens and a superb location.
- Exceptionally spacious one bedroom flat
- Superb views across communal gardens
- Generous recepiton room with very high ceilings
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Bathroom with corner bath
- Mezzanine study level
- Excellent location for South Kensington
The flat is well located for a range of shops, bars and services on Gloucester Road and Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000