Enjoying a fabulous situation in this prestigious address, this extremely spacious three bedroom flat offers incredible entertaining space both inside and outside, private entrance and charming period features.
- Fabulous entertaining space
- Separate study and dining area
- Two pretty patio gardens
- Situater on the lower ground floor
- Substanatial reception room with imposing brick fire place
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Three superb bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two shower rooms and a bathroom
Queens Gate Gardens is a prestigious residential area arranged around a well maintained communal garden and is situated moments from the many shops and popular restaurants of Gloucester Road. Travel links are great with Gloucester Road nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,728 (160 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000