A beautiful four bedroom terrace house situated on a sought-after road in Southfields, benefiting from a stunning double reception room, a lovely roof terrace and a private garden.
- Gorgeous terrace house arranged over three floors
- Two stunning reception rooms
- Lovely kitchen/dining room
- Four generous bedrooms (two with ensuite)
- Private garden and roof terrace
- Beautifully presented throughout
- In a fantastic location
Southdean Gardens is an enviable location moments from the green open spaces of Wimbledon Park and the many amenities of Southfields and Wimbledon are nearby.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,747 (162 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900