Offering well proportioned rooms, this attractive two bedroom flat benefits from modern fittings and fixtures, a bright reception room and access to a communal garden.
- A beautiful two bedroom second floor flat
- Well proportioned and light accommodation
- Generous reception room with fireplace
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Smart bathroom
- Access to communal gardens
- Excellent location on Merton Road
Cumber House is ideally situated close to the local amenities of Merton Road and is within easy reach of the cafés, shops and restaurants in Southfields. Southfields Underground (District line) and Earlsfield National Rail are a short walk away.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100