This beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house provides a pretty wraparound garden with off-street parking, a bright and modern interior with a welcoming reception room and a peaceful residential location.
- Gorgeous three bedroom semi-detached house
- A bright reception room with wood floors and fireplace
- Modern and stylish kitchen with ample room for dining
- Large master bedroom with plenty of storage
- Driveway with space for one car
- Patio which surrounds the house
- Beautiful private garden
- Moments away from local shops and amenities
Quietly situated, this property is within easy reach of the recently redeveloped Southside Shopping Centre which offers a variety of shops and restaurants. Also, the picturesque King George's Park is close by.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100