Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with stylish interiors.
- Benefits from secure entry and lift access
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Well presented second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Features contemporary shower room
- Peaceful location just moments from amenities
A superb range of prestigious shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout St James's and Mayfair. St James's Park and Green Park are also close by.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as an intimate, homely atmosphere, the pizzas are delicious and very very affordable, starting at only £5!
Happy hour 4-9pm every day, which makes this place super cheap and cheerful for central London!
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
Piccadilly Circus station
Leicester Square station
Green Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000