Set in a superb purpose-built block with a porter ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, this contemporary three bedroom flat boasts a spacious reception room, a terrace and a private garage at the rear.
- Stunning three bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Siemens appliances in the stylish open-plan kitchen
- Large, bright reception room with dining area
- 24 hour concierge on site
- En suite bathroom and shower room (both underfloor heated)
- Sound proofed utility cupboard in entrance hall
- Private, good-sized garage to rear
- Private terrace overlooking communal garden
Located on St John's Wood Park, the property is close to an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
South Hampstead station
St. John's Wood station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,600 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000