A simply stunning and remarkable two bedroom flat which has been interior designed to offer bespoke stained glass features, wrought iron door handles and a French chateau stone fireplace. Truly original throughout.
- Located on the raised ground floor
- Stunning interiors throughout
- Superb location close to St Johns Wood
- Large reception room with ample natural light
- Separate modern kitchen
- Study which is accessed via second bedroom
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood, Marlborough Hill is also close to the extensive facilities of West Hampstead and Finchley Road.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
South Hampstead station
St. John's Wood station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000