Located within an elegant mansion block in the heart of St John's Wood this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Benefits from concierge and lift access
- Spacious reception room with bright, neutral décor
- Features smart and well equipped kitchen
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, Grove End Road is close to London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 558 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000