Set on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this contemporary three bedroom flat features bright and airy living space in a fantastic residential area moments from Regent's Park.
- A contemporary three bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a purpose built block
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate modern kitchen
- Outstanding location moments from Regents Park
This property benefits from its proximity to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood while the wide open spaces of Regent's Park are just moments away.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 731 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000