This superb two bedroom top floor flat offers ample living and entertaining space, well proportioned rooms, neutral décor and modern fittings throughout.
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Master offering en suite
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Excellent location for Brixton Road
The flat is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Clapham High Street and in Stockwell and Brixton as well as the open spaces of Kennington Park.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best breakfast I have had in Brixton and an amazing array of coffees and real fruit smoothies.
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 632 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757