Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and delightful private garden.
- Stylish three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Delightful private garden with cherry tree
- Three lovely bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located moments from the amenities on Brixton Road
Evandale Road is perfectly situated in a quiet area close to some of the local amenities of Brixton Road. Also moments away is the wonderfully leafy Myatt's Fields.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
Craft Beer Co.
Over 100 types of beers and an enormous variety of flavours to choose from. The perfect setting for after-work drinks.
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757