Quietly located on Dunmow Road, this charming three bedroom house features a lovely double reception room, an excellent kitchen and a pretty patio garden located moments from amenities and transport links.
- Charming three bedroom house with garden
- Excellent kitchen
- Quiet residential road
- Moments from amenities
Dunmow Road is within easy reach a good selection of local shops with a more extensive rang of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants at the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Stratford International station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 909 (84 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585