This sixth floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with stylish contemporary décor. The property also benefits from a large balcony and a sought-after location.
- Lovely sixth floor two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Fantastic private balcony
- Modern bathroom
- Ample storage space
- Stratford Station is also nearby
The local area offers an excellent array of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Stratford are within close proximity. The nearest public transport link is Stratford High Street Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Stratford High Street station
Abbey Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £808 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 701 (65 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585