Boasting a 60' garden, spacious reception room and double-length dining room, this four bedroom house further benefits from well proportioned bedrooms throughout.
- Four bedroom house set across two floors
- Boasts generously proportioned rooms throughout
- Spacious reception room and double-length dining room
- Sleek fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Excellent location for access to Streatham Common
This property is well located for the wide open spaces of Streatham Common, while the local shops and amenities of Streatham High Road are also easily accessed.
Streatham Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A walled garden that would not look out of place in a BBC costume drama. Stunning throughout the year and still relatively undiscovered by the residents of South London. The gardens are beautifully maintained by a justifiably proud set of volunteers.
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
Streatham Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,553 (144 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400