Boasting an excellent location moments from Streatham Common, this wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom first floor flat offers a well proportioned interior with an open-plan layout.
- Great first floor flat in period conversion
- Light and airy bay-fronted reception room
- Open-plan, modern kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- White suite shower room
- Presented in excellent condition with neutral décor
Minehead Road is conveniently situated moments from Streatham High Road, which offers a wide range of shops and amenities. The open spaces of Streatham Common are also easily accessed.
Streatham Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
Streatham Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 374 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400