Situated on the ground floor of a well maintained, purpose-built block, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior.
- Purpose built block set within picturesque grounds
- Naturally lit reception room
- Open plan and fully integrated kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Generously proportioned and stylish bathroom
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Located on the residential Burnt Ash Lane, this property benefits from a close proximity to Bromley town centre for an array of bars, restaurants and shops. For convenient routes into London, Sundridge Park Station is also easily accessible.
Sundridge Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ginger and Bean
A cute coffee shop in Sundridge Park with homemade cakes and toasted sandwiches. The coffee is to die for!
A great mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines, cheap prices and fantastic service!
Bar du Vin
Karaoke, members' club and late nights at the weekend, Bar du Vin is Bromley's only wine bar.
Sundridge Park station
Bromley North station
Grove Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111