Enviably located in a quiet residential area moments from central Kingston and Surbiton, this outstanding studio flat is presented in excellent condition throughout offering a generous living area and quality fixtures.
- Outstanding ground floor studio flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Offering a generous living area and quality fixtures
- Lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Enviably located in a quiet residential area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities and local transport links.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Surbiton Farmers' Market
This fabulous farmers' market is on Maple Road every third Saturday of the month. There are 26 stalls of fresh farm produce and speciality foods, and it's a great place for meeting friends in the adjoining bars and restaurants. All surplus proceeds go to local charities.
A really popular bar/restaurant on tree-lined Maple Road.
The Press Room
Proves you don't need to live in zone 1 to get amazing coffee.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 329 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton
020 3829 1300