Situated on the ground floor of a modern secure development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation with contemporary décor and ample storage throughout.
- Superb one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a secure modern development
- Spacious reception room with dining space
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large stylish master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Great location close to amenities
Belsize Road is situated within close proximity to the wealth of local amenities along Fairfax Road, as well as the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within West Hampstead and along Finchley Road.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 580 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377