This beautiful four bedroom end-of-terrace house, is arranged over three floors is presented in excellent condition throughout, with lovely private garden.
- Presented in excellent condition
- Substantial reception room with space to dine
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom, one en-suite and additional WC
- Lovely private garden with access to communal gardens
- 1 off road parking space with plentiful street parking
Panmure Road is a quiet secluded residential street, situated within a close proximity to local parks and a great selection of schools.
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Horniman Museum and Gardens
A quirky, free, family-friendly museum and gardens.
Crystal Palace Park Dinosaurs
The dinosaurs in Crystal Palace Park are a fantastic sight!
Sydenham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,170 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200