A lovely, modern, two bedroom, first floor flat benefits from two bright bedrooms and is situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of York Street and Kings Street.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Boasts superb location surrounded by Twickenham's amenities
- Moments from lovely riverside walks along the River Thames
- Refurbished throughout and presented in great condition
- Spacious kitchen with dining space
York Road offers a wide selection of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants and is in easy reach of Richmond town centre and the River Thames for riverside views and bars.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Strawberry Hill House
With its free to access gardens and a delicious café, Strawberry Hill House is a peaceful local hideaway.
Church Street is a historic street in Twickenham full of the best bakeries, cafes and restaurants. It is the road you want to visit when coming to Twickenham!
The Cabbage Patch
Taking its name from nearby Twickenham Stadium's nickname, The Cabbage Patch deserves the Triple Crown honour as THE rugby pub in London, if not the UK!
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 434 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777