A lovely, modern, two bedroom, first floor flat benefits from two bright bedrooms and is situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of York Street and Kings Street.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Boasts superb location surrounded by Twickenham's amenities
- Moments from lovely riverside walks along the River Thames
- Refurbished throughout and presented in great condition
- Spacious kitchen with dining space
York Road offers a wide selection of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants and is in easy reach of Richmond town centre and the River Thames for riverside views and bars.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York House Gardens
A beautiful garden on the banks of Thames in Twickenham with sculptures made from renowned Italian white Carrara marble.
Marble Hill House
This beautiful 18th century Georgian house is set in stunning parkland close to the Thames. You can go on a guided tour of the house for a fee or just enjoy the park for free.
St Margarets Fair
Held once a year, it's a great day out for all the family - live bands, face painting and traditional games.
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 434 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777