Enviably located moments from Twickenham High Street, this bright and spacious three bedroom house boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, off-street parking, garage and lovely private garden.
- Bright and spacious three bedroom house
- Gorgeous open plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Fantastic private balcony, garage and off-street parking
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Beautiful private patio garden
Sherland Road is a beautiful quiet road set moments from the fantastic amenities of Twickenham High Street, while the River Thames is also within easy reach.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gorgeous gastro pub near Marble Hill Park - great for Sunday roasts but book ahead!
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
This little café may be small, but it's the perfect place for a relaxing cake and coffee.
Strawberry Hill station
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777