Set over three floors this fantastic four bedroom house offers bright and contemporary living space with stunning kitchen/dining room, two bathrooms and private garden.
- Superb four bedroom house
- Generously proportioned living space
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Smart bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish 23' kitchen/dining room
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Attractive 22' garden
- Off-street parking
Groom Crescent is situated close to the beautiful green expanses of Wandsworth Common, and close to a great of shops, bars and restaurants in Earlsfield.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Wandsworth Common station
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100