Situated in a striking development close to a wealth of Wapping amenities and the banks of the river Thames, this spacious three bedroom maisonette benefits from a private garden, porter and garage.
- Fantastic three bedroom maisonette
- Set within modern gated development with porter
- Large private garden
- Spacious reception room with open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two additional double bedrooms
- Fantastic location
This property is ideally close to a plethora of Wapping amenities, including the picturesque St Katherine Dock. Transport links close to the property include Wapping Station and Shadwell Station.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Tower Gateway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,167 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222