A simply stunning three bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Stylishly presented throughout
- High specification finish
- Wonderful roof terrace with space to dine
- Secure entry with lift access
- Fantastic location and transport links
High Holborn is host to a number of local amenities and within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of the West End as a whole.
West End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Swedish bakery selling the best cinnamon rolls in town!
The Grill on the Market
Steak, cocktails and very good fajitas... If you're a member you can even get 50% of food and 2-4-1 drinks!
A traditional pub over a whopping 12 levels with a cosy atmosphere and two cocktails for £10 during happy hour! It's also a great place for watching sports...
Chancery Lane station
Covent Garden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900