A simply stunning three bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Stylishly presented throughout
- High specification finish
- Wonderful roof terrace with space to dine
- Secure entry with lift access
- Fantastic location and transport links
High Holborn is host to a number of local amenities and within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of the West End as a whole.
West End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
Happy hour 4-9pm every day, which makes this place super cheap and cheerful for central London!
Chancery Lane station
Covent Garden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,807 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900