Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, offering light-filled interiors with original period features, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Light filled reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped separate eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite and private terrace
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
Situated moments from the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Both Mill Lane and West End Lane, while West Hampstead Underground Station is a short walk away.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Small & Beautiful
Cheap and cheerful. Delicious continental menu that barely dents the wallet. Great mussels and pizza. Bonus points for also doing takeaway!
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,247 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377