This stunning two bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished to a superb standard offering stylish décor and a great location to West Hampstead.
- Stunning two bedroom split-level flat
- Arranged over the third and fourth floors
- Bay-fronted reception room with exposed brickwork
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private balcony with fantastic views
- Ample second bedroom
- Modern Bathroom
West End Lane is situated in the heart of West Hampstead ideally located to the local shops, bars and restaurants. West Hampstead Underground Station (Jubilee Line and National Rail) is close by for excellent links into the city and West End.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 964 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377