This wonderfully spacious and well presented four bedroom house is ideally located in West Hampstead and features a lovely reception room and a generous kitchen with a dining area.
- A beautifully presented, spacious four bedroom house
- Featuring a split-level ground floor
- A convenient position for the amenities of West Hampstead
- Reception room overlooking the kitchen and dining area
- Garage available for use
Motorists can gain easy access to the A41 to central and West London, while the nearest underground station is West Hampstead and the nearest National Rail Station is West Hampstead ThamesLink.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377