This beautifully presented two bedroom raised ground floor flat situated in a stunning period building boasts a peaceful location on a leafy residential street.
- Well presented two bedroom flat
- Arranged over a raised ground floor
- Modern interiors throughout
- Bright and spacious with high ceilings
- Great west London location
- Two good size bedrooms
With close proximity to both Barons Court and West Kensington this property benefits from a wealth of amenities with Earls Court and Fulham being not too far off.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 755 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151