This fantastic studio flat, set within a charming period converted property on the lower ground floor, offers bright and spacious living space with private patio.
- Attractive lower ground floor studio flat
- Free laundry service included
- Practical open-plan kitchen
- Smart and modern shower room
- Private well-proportioned patio
- Fantastic central location, good transport links
- Heating, water and electricity included
- Free WI-FI and selected Sky TV channels included
The flat benefits from a fabulous central location moments from the cafés, pubs and restaurants offered on North End Road and West Kensington Underground station is just a short walk away.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 141 (13 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100