Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic first floor one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room and kitchen, a lovely bedroom and is located within easy access to a vast collection of amenities.
- Gorgeous one bedroom first floor flat
- A generous amount of living space in excellent condition
- Spacious and bright open plan reception room and kitchen
- Lovely bedroom
- Additional storage space exclusive to the flat
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
The local area provides an excellent array of shops, bars and restaurants with famous Portobello Market operating nearby. The nearest public transport link is Bayswater station which provides regular and reliable services into central London.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000