A fantastic one bedroom flat offering a convenient location for the restaurants, shops and bars of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill and benefiting from a lovely kitchen and a stylish bathroom.
- Naturally bright one bedroom second floor flat
- Situated within impressive period conversion
- Generous reception room with neutral decor
- Good-sized bedroom and stylish bathroom
- Great location close to a large range of amenities
The property is ideally located for the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000