Situated in a brand new purpose-built development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers good-sized living space with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Magnificent two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Substantial reception room with wood floor
- Contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
Monck Street is ideally located close to the many amenities of Westminster.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,149 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000