A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat situated in a stunning development with secure underground parking and access to the beautiful communal gardens.
- Outstanding two bedroom duplex flat
- Fabulous development with secure portered entrance
- Underground parking
- Presented in excellent condition
- Substantial reception room with French windows to balcony
- Views over communal gardens
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Additional bedroom and bathroom
Lindsay Square is conveniently located close to the many amenities of Pimlico and Vauxhall Bridge Road. The nearest underground station is Pimlico (Victoria Line).
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,352 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000