Boasting views over Buckingham Palace Gardens and situated within close proximity to Victoria Station, this elegant two bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned interiors.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Well arranged over the first floor
- Light reception room and open plan kitchen
- Two bedroom with both beds having an en-suite
- Bright and airy with high ceilings
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria
Grosvenor Gardens is an imposing Westminster address located just moments from an extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and eateries along Victoria Street with the green open spaces of St James's Park also within close proximity.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000