Stylish and contemporary throughout, this fantastic two bedroom apartment also offers use of the great communal areas including gardens, a gym and a sauna.
- A contemporary two double bedroom sixth floor apartment
- Spacious reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- An additional bedroom
- Use of the leisure facilities (gym, steam room, jacuzzi)
Located in the heart of Westminster the property is close to a charming range of local amenities. Transport links include Victoria Underground Station (Victoria, District and Circle lines) for links into the City.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 769 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000