Set within a beautiful period conversion, this gorgeous one bedroom flat offers ample living space, wood floors, stylish décor and a stunning private garden.
- Stylish one bedroom ground floor flat
- Ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings
- Situated in a period conversion with classic wood floors
- Light and spacious reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with access to garden
- Bedroom with double doors opening onto a lovely decked priva
Sandringham Road is a pleasant residential area close to a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants and Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line) for links throughout the city and West End.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
Dollis Hill station
Willesden Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800