Quietly located opposite the fantastic green acres of Wimbledon Common, this delightful and spacious one bedroom flat is well presented throughout and has the added benefit of a private garage.
- Spacious ground floor flat in superb location
- Fantastic 22'6 bay-fronted reception room
- Well equipped, fully fitted kitchen
- Generous bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Well presented throughout
- Private garage and communal gardens
- Excellent location close to local shops and amenities
This fantastic flat is conveniently situated directly opposite the beautiful green expanses of Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the fashionable bars, shops, cafes and restaurants in Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
East Putney station
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 714 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900