A generously proportioned two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from high ceilings, period décor, a contemporary kitchen and a shared garden.
- Wonderfully spacious and bright first floor flat
- Substantial reception room
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second double bedroom/study
- Stunning bathroom with roll-top bath
- Communal gardens
- Enviable location moments from Wimbledon Common
This beautiful flat is situated on a quiet residential no-through-road just moments from the exclusive and fashionable bars, shops, cafes and restaurants in Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Dundonald Road station
Raynes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900